Dude, when I was younger I hadn't watched the Fresh Prince before so I was like casually to my friend when we saw a clip of it, 'Hey, the guy from the Fresh Prince looks a lot like Will Smith'. Kill meh
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Maybe because Taylor played Rosemary, just saying.
ReplyDeleteBecause it is T. Swift...
ReplyDeleteClaire Wright I was being a little sarcastic. 😝
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
A lot of people don't believe me about this!!
ReplyDeleteRosemary is Taylor
ReplyDeleteIzze kitty9 its Rosemary not Rosalind. I knew it was Rose-something!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteshe acted in the giv
ReplyDelete*giver
ReplyDeleteI never seen it but isn't she her like she played that character
ReplyDeleteTaylor Swift is Rosemary
ReplyDeleteface palms
ReplyDeletelooks like Laura Prepon who played Donna Pinciotti from That 70's Show
ReplyDeleteIkr
ReplyDeleteNo
ReplyDeleteThis isn't your average stupidity, this is advanced stupidity
ReplyDeleteNo I don't think so
ReplyDeleteThat's because it is her
ReplyDeleteEveryone knows that she plays her on that movie. She's in the friggin credits for God's sake!
ReplyDeleteNo resemblance at all.
ReplyDeleteSilly Ninja i was going to say that
ReplyDeleteNo they don't look a like at ✌out
ReplyDeleteWhile reading the book, i imagined rosemary a lot different than Taylor swift.
ReplyDeleterosemary? from The Giver? finally somebody says something about this
ReplyDeleteack. She is dumb
ReplyDeleteDude, when I was younger I hadn't watched the Fresh Prince before so I was like casually to my friend when we saw a clip of it, 'Hey, the guy from the Fresh Prince looks a lot like Will Smith'. Kill meh
ReplyDeleteHaven't watched it so no I won't Abby A.
ReplyDeleteSays in sarcastic voice Chee I wonder why? Hm...I know! Maybe it's because Taylor Swift played Rosemary in the Giver. Who knew that? I didn't.
ReplyDeleteDude i said that was her while I was watching it
ReplyDeleteNEWS FLASH! it is her
ReplyDeleteI hadn't noticed that!!
ReplyDeleteOH REALLY I HAVENT NOTICED
ReplyDeleteNo, really? I had no idea. She said very sarcastically.
ReplyDeletenO WAy!
ReplyDeletenah
ReplyDeleteit's just you