Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
cough cough Bianca cough cough
ReplyDeleteWe don't even get to the th of thank in game of thrones.
ReplyDeleteTobias Eaton
ReplyDeleteGod. Tris. It was so awful when she died. Plus, everyone in Harry Potter. Except Voldemort of course.
ReplyDeleteIf you're a character in George R.R. Martin or William Shakespeare story, the odds are never in your favor
ReplyDeleteThank you for sparing us lol
ReplyDelete