Lily is Dystopia is a society in the future that has many flaws. The giver was supposed to be an utopian society (a perfect society in the future) but we found out it was not.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Jane Doe The Giver, and yes it's a book! The picture is from the movie, though, I believe.
ReplyDeleteYesssss
ReplyDeleteLily is Dystopia is a society in the future that has many flaws. The giver was supposed to be an utopian society (a perfect society in the future) but we found out it was not.
ReplyDeleteLily is Keya Jani Explained it pretty well!
ReplyDeleteSydney The Huntress Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLily is Lol no problem!
ReplyDeleteJane Doe It's amazinnnnnnnggg
ReplyDelete