Kritika Ramesh noooooo goes and hides all fairy tail merchandise and pictures I actually tried to watch Tokyo Ghoul I really did it was just too graphic for me my friend is in love with it so I tried to watch it multiple times so she could have someone to talk about her world ending with but I'm going to take a break and watch it later because that usually works when I watch anime's I don't like it the first time but if I come back to it after awhile then I start loving it so I'm trying to use the same theory with Tokyo Ghoul besides I like the idea of the show it just gets graphic for me at times but I'm slowly getting used to it... I think
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Wyat
ReplyDelete#imnotfunny XD
ReplyDeleteMe no get joke
ReplyDeleteHeather Donahue It's from Tokyo Ghoul, an anime.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Fandoms United ohhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteK
Cuz his name is Kaneki Ken
ReplyDeleteI tried to watch the first episode........ key word tried....
ReplyDeleteI liked Tokyo Ghoul. It wasn't my favorite, but ti was good.
ReplyDeleteI take it Aliza Majid you're a FT fan?
ReplyDeleteKritika Ramesh noooooo goes and hides all fairy tail merchandise and pictures I actually tried to watch Tokyo Ghoul I really did it was just too graphic for me my friend is in love with it so I tried to watch it multiple times so she could have someone to talk about her world ending with but I'm going to take a break and watch it later because that usually works when I watch anime's I don't like it the first time but if I come back to it after awhile then I start loving it so I'm trying to use the same theory with Tokyo Ghoul besides I like the idea of the show it just gets graphic for me at times but I'm slowly getting used to it... I think
ReplyDeleteRuns into the corner to hide the tears.
ReplyDeleteAny TG:re fans?
Rachel Witt ME! I'm almost up to date. My boyfriend got me back into it.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
doesn't have a boyfriend because of fandoms
ReplyDeleteLol tokyo ghoul
ReplyDeleteFandoms United Get caught up. Things in recent chapters have been very...interesting.
ReplyDeleteAbout 1000-7, I'd say...
ReplyDeleteRachel Witt ikr.......very intresting indeed
ReplyDelete