I cry purple tears every day. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 29, 2016 I cry purple tears every day.~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments GamrLinaFrye “White Rabbit”March 29, 2016 at 6:21 PMThat is Matt Williams 24/7.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyvelvet (velveeta)March 29, 2016 at 6:44 PM//True-//Because yay for lowkey self-loathing-ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGamrLinaFrye “White Rabbit”March 29, 2016 at 6:45 PMyep-!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKai OwoMarch 29, 2016 at 7:08 PMThat awkward moment when there's a second dimension where you can see your own self as you rotate.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarmela LeungMarch 29, 2016 at 7:17 PMMe when I listen to Everything's Alright. In context.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMr. GravesMarch 29, 2016 at 7:23 PMUndertale ending in a nutshell.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHannah QueenMarch 29, 2016 at 8:16 PMDeath Parade. No more needs be said.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnjali BineshMarch 29, 2016 at 8:21 PMSo now we know what 'drowning in one's sorrow' looks likeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCassie LewisMarch 29, 2016 at 8:33 PMPurple tears? How does this person know about purple puddles? (FlyLady reference)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfudge [J/]April 1, 2016 at 4:03 AMMe when I see the FNaF FandomReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That is Matt Williams 24/7.
ReplyDelete//True-
ReplyDelete//Because yay for lowkey self-loathing-
yep-!
ReplyDeleteThat awkward moment when there's a second dimension where you can see your own self as you rotate.
ReplyDeleteMe when I listen to Everything's Alright. In context.
ReplyDeleteUndertale ending in a nutshell.
ReplyDeleteDeath Parade. No more needs be said.
ReplyDeleteSo now we know what 'drowning in one's sorrow' looks like
ReplyDeletePurple tears? How does this person know about purple puddles? (FlyLady reference)
ReplyDeleteMe when I see the FNaF Fandom
ReplyDelete