CookyDoe Splendiferasticalness IKR!!! I absolutely love the writing style in this book it makes i unique compared to others I fell in love with Juliette's character development because of how much she changed it overwhelmed me with how much she has grown and has gotten to experience and finding out about Warner along the way just made the plot line even better I don;t think I have loved a book as much as this one.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Shatter Me!!
ReplyDeleteCookyDoe Splendiferasticalness IKR!!! I absolutely love the writing style in this book it makes i unique compared to others I fell in love with Juliette's character development because of how much she changed it overwhelmed me with how much she has grown and has gotten to experience and finding out about Warner along the way just made the plot line even better I don;t think I have loved a book as much as this one.
ReplyDeleteI JUST STARTED READING THIS!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL
ReplyDelete