Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Bookwormie21
ReplyDeleteCassie Medinets (I've been meaning to update it but I haven't gotten around to it.))
ReplyDeleteIndira Peacock
ReplyDeleteHannah The Sassy I can't find you
ReplyDeleteKyKy Hewitt from Blackpool, Cape Town or Brighton?
ReplyDeleteGinny potter
ReplyDeleteGinny Potter there are lot's of Ginny Potters in goodreads. Can you send me a link of your account?
ReplyDeleteRachel Witt
ReplyDeleteMac
ReplyDeleteCachooy Lewis I think
ReplyDelete"The Federal Agent" (although my friends can't find me, so idk what is going on)
ReplyDeleteI know this is a large screenshot but I tried my best sorry. Im the one with this one my profile.
ReplyDeleteSent from my iPhone
Aliza Shah
ReplyDeleteRishika Sharma
ReplyDeletechristianbagaforo
ReplyDeleteLydia Redwine
ReplyDelete