Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Indira Peacock
ReplyDeleteJust Luna with a profile pic of malec being cute
ReplyDeleteLuna Lightwood it's hard to find you. Lot's of Lunas. Can you send me a link?
ReplyDeleteGwyneth Sophia Elizabeth Shepherd there are lots of users with that name. Can you send me a link too?
ReplyDelete~Juliet
Jordana Schutte. I had to make a new one the email I had for my old was is no longer active and I forgot my password
ReplyDeleteKendra Harris (with a warning you are approaching a fangirl, please proceed with caution photo)
ReplyDeleteFandoms United I'm not sure how to send a link...I'm still new to this...
ReplyDelete