Pąďmé Ąmïďąłą Even if I did know any Mongolian actors, I still think that they would still mess it up. If I ever met the director of the Percy Jackson movies, I'd tell them to use the book as a script. I mean, they never get it right. Maybe the book SHOULD be the script.
Lilly Brouillette yes, but I honestly believe that the Avatar: the last airbender movie was way worse, because not only did they stray from source material, they whitewashed a lot of the roles.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Not really. I don't want them to make a movie. They'd just ruin it like they always do.
ReplyDeleteRyan Potter as Day and Amber Midthunder as June
ReplyDeleteThey said Day was dominantly Mongolian and June was Native American/mixed race.
Does anyone know any Mongolian actors???
YAAAAS LEGEND!!!!
ReplyDeletePąďmé Ąmïďąłą Even if I did know any Mongolian actors, I still think that they would still mess it up. If I ever met the director of the Percy Jackson movies, I'd tell them to use the book as a script. I mean, they never get it right. Maybe the book SHOULD be the script.
ReplyDeleteLilly Brouillette yes, but I honestly believe that the Avatar: the last airbender movie was way worse, because not only did they stray from source material, they whitewashed a lot of the roles.
ReplyDelete