Mark Watson I understand your point, but could you edit out the swearing in your comment? We want to make our page a safe place for our younger followers. Thanks!
Narnia Rose, but isn't that what makes it perfect? The first one is fine. The second one is perfect. It's a great parody for what was basically a porno. Except, a lemming is perhaps the least sexy of the animals. I'm dying of laughter right now.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
ReplyDeleteKill it. Kill it before it multiplies
ReplyDeleteLeft: eh sure, why not, could be cool. Right: OH LORD PLEASE SAVE US
ReplyDeleteI get it
ReplyDeleteMr. Lemming XD!!!!!
ReplyDelete//You all realize this were actually movie posters hidden in the Zoootopia film.
ReplyDeleteFandoms United Did you make them?
ReplyDeleteEmily Zou No, I found them on Google :)
ReplyDeleteMark Watson I understand your point, but could you edit out the swearing in your comment? We want to make our page a safe place for our younger followers. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is fine, but no offence, the second one is rather questionable
ReplyDeleteNarnia Rose, but isn't that what makes it perfect? The first one is fine. The second one is perfect. It's a great parody for what was basically a porno. Except, a lemming is perhaps the least sexy of the animals. I'm dying of laughter right now.
ReplyDelete