Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Harry Potter
ReplyDeleteDean Winchester
ReplyDeleteAnakin Skywalker.
ReplyDeleteKatara. Avatar
ReplyDeleteBambi
ReplyDeleteEd Elric, I'd try to bring her back, even if I lose my life...
ReplyDeleteLOL not, just said it cause I love Fullmetal Alchemist...
Leo Valdez
ReplyDeletesam and dean winchester
ReplyDeleteMalachi of Phoenix Drop
ReplyDelete(I'd probably handle it better that the other members of my family)
Tobias Ragg from Sweeney Todd
ReplyDeleteKOUSEI ARIMA (But my mom isn't dead so i had to do this anyways)
ReplyDeleteXD
ReplyDeleteCiel phantomhive
ReplyDeleteSame
ReplyDeleteanime posts are so rare on this page oml
Jaeger
ReplyDeleteAn anime post!
ReplyDeleteDean and Sam
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDeleteEren
ReplyDeleteLucy Heartfilia.
ReplyDeleteBatman
ReplyDeleteEren Jaeger
ReplyDeleteLelouch Lamprouge/Vi Brittania
ReplyDeleteTotoro?
ReplyDeleteIchigo!
ReplyDeleteI dunno, is there a middle point between Ciel Phantomhive and Eren Jaeger?
ReplyDeletePeter Parker
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter
ReplyDelete