Nichele Venkit Peeta is tall, Josh Hutcherson is not. Book Peeta is tall and really muscular, and Katniss is short. Peeta is definitely stronger than Gale in the books.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I was thinking of Peeta until the scar.
ReplyDelete😍
ReplyDeleteEsther Rose samee
ReplyDeleteBoth.
ReplyDeletealso has actual low key crush on Luke
ReplyDeleteRay Venpaw has low-key crush on all main demigods of all genders
ReplyDeleteLow-key= Loki (Magnus Chase spoiler)
ReplyDelete*THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT APH GERMANY*
ReplyDeleteEsther Rose tall? Peeta?
ReplyDeleteNichele Venkit Peeta is tall, Josh Hutcherson is not. Book Peeta is tall and really muscular, and Katniss is short. Peeta is definitely stronger than Gale in the books.
ReplyDeleteLow-key crush lowkey loo-key lu-key lu-ke I see now
ReplyDelete+Hannah Solace?
ReplyDeleteFatimah Laher I believe so
ReplyDeleteas he would be blond as all apollo kids are and he is tall
Sneha Boda Uzma Ahmed i cant.
ReplyDeleteWait did anyone think of Anakin Skywalker
ReplyDeleteQυєєη σƒ Tуρσѕ
ReplyDeleteMEEEEEEEE
Lowkey wants to marry Anakin highkey knows it's a horrible idea because our baby boy is the definition of human disaster
ReplyDelete