I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
I was not aware of this. I would have done it. OMG!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit wasn't amount my fandoms at the time, but it is now ^-^
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about this but my school uniform has a black shirt so i technically did it.
ReplyDeleteHave you guys had weeks for the big ones, i.e. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/ all things Riordan (ooooh do that in May when Trials of Apollo comes out), Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, all those?
ReplyDeleteI also think you should do one for cartoons: Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, ect., older ones like Danny Phantom and American Dragon...
Because I see a lot of the same weeks, and while you post a lot from the major ones I mentioned I don't remember weeks for them... And the cartoon thing, I think they just need more recognition from these pages.
Emma C-H As we're just starting the new round of Fandoms of the Week, we haven't done many of the big ones yet (we did Star Wars, The Hunger Games, and Marvel as well as some others). As we only have 3 managers right now that aren't in all fandoms and also because the smaller fandoms don't have a major following on this page (we poll occasionally to find out what percentage of the fanwarriors are in said fandoms) we post about those things on Minor Fandom Fridays and occasionally during regular weeks.
ReplyDeleteHopefully when we start new manager applications, we'll get some managers who will broaden our fandom coverage as well as posting regularly.
I hope that answers your question. :)
~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Fandoms United Alright.
ReplyDeleteChristine same
ReplyDeleteI was wearing my angelic rune necklace yesterday and today
ReplyDeleteArchmage Reba I wore mine on Saturday
ReplyDeleteMe: I has nothing.. MUST GET SOMETHING TO WEAR!!!
ReplyDelete