I am not a true fan Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 31, 2016 I am not a true fan~Christa the Clockwork Cyborg Centurion Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments leesbian42 gAYSHIPSAREYAYSHIPSJanuary 31, 2016 at 3:00 PMWhuuuut? I don't get it idkReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJaimie flanneryJanuary 31, 2016 at 3:34 PMFanReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEmily “Calipso” RubyredJanuary 31, 2016 at 3:37 PMI almost choked on my food. this post is hilarious :-DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyB PurcellJanuary 31, 2016 at 4:03 PMlol.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKarina AndersonJanuary 31, 2016 at 4:25 PMAhaha! Had to re-read that one! Too funny!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGloria AidooJanuary 31, 2016 at 4:30 PMSeriousReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCaptainSwan Sailor (Taylor)January 31, 2016 at 11:04 PMGloria Aidoo dead SiriusReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYezmin ™February 1, 2016 at 9:10 AMI'm a true fan.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKarina AndersonFebruary 1, 2016 at 9:47 AMA fan who talks... What will they think of next?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Whuuuut? I don't get it idk
ReplyDeleteFan
ReplyDeleteI almost choked on my food. this post is hilarious :-D
ReplyDeletelol.
ReplyDeleteAhaha! Had to re-read that one! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteSerious
ReplyDeleteGloria Aidoo dead Sirius
ReplyDeleteI'm a true fan.
ReplyDeleteA fan who talks... What will they think of next?
ReplyDelete