Sarah T Absolutely! Keep in mind that with just 3 of us trying to manager almost 13,000 people, a YouTube/Pinterest/Goodreads/Wattpad account(s), and a over 14,000 member community (and we're all in high school or college at the moment), we might not get to it right away, but you can request as much as you'd like. :) ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
i liked this version more than the show maybe its because im in love with jamie campbell bower ever since he played in the johnny depp version of sweeney todd but thats just me
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
can i request fandom posts? :D
ReplyDeleteSarah T Absolutely! Keep in mind that with just 3 of us trying to manager almost 13,000 people, a YouTube/Pinterest/Goodreads/Wattpad account(s), and a over 14,000 member community (and we're all in high school or college at the moment), we might not get to it right away, but you can request as much as you'd like. :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Fandoms United cool, take your time! and thanks :D
ReplyDelete-hush, hush series
-penryn and the end of days series
-the scorpio races
i liked this version more than the show
ReplyDeletemaybe its because im in love with jamie campbell bower ever since he played in the johnny depp version of sweeney todd but thats just me
Simon Lewis.Keymaster.Are you the gatekeeper?
ReplyDeleteJace: -_-
that moment lol
this is real bitter sweet cause their bro and sis. Can somebody say ackward
ReplyDeleteseason 2 got my popcorn and sprit and ready to sit at the tv all day
ReplyDelete