Lia the Queen of Memories Interesting thought. I'd say he's gone Grey or (more likely) tried to ditch the Force altogether. He would feel the pull to follow his father, definitely, but probably didn't follow those footsteps.
Lia the Queen of Memories hm, good point. But still, would that not give him more incentive to abandon the Force? To avoid the Dark Side? That, and considering Grey Jedi are neutral and often morally loose, he could have put himself to that path instead.
Sorry if I seemed to be making an affront, I just felt like making a contribution
Lia the Queen of Memories true, though bear in mind, he wears pale clothes in his appearance in The Force Awakens. He most likely would have felt the pull of the Dark side when he was younger, brasher, but he doesn't appear to have succumbed to that in his most recent appearance.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Gasp there WAS something cool about the prequels
ReplyDeleteAnakin looks like onision sometimes...
ReplyDeleteLia the Queen of Memories Interesting thought. I'd say he's gone Grey or (more likely) tried to ditch the Force altogether. He would feel the pull to follow his father, definitely, but probably didn't follow those footsteps.
ReplyDeleteLia the Queen of Memories hm, good point. But still, would that not give him more incentive to abandon the Force? To avoid the Dark Side?
ReplyDeleteThat, and considering Grey Jedi are neutral and often morally loose, he could have put himself to that path instead.
Sorry if I seemed to be making an affront, I just felt like making a contribution
Sir Joshua David I had never noticed how excellent the casting was!!!!
ReplyDeleteLia the Queen of Memories true, though bear in mind, he wears pale clothes in his appearance in The Force Awakens. He most likely would have felt the pull of the Dark side when he was younger, brasher, but he doesn't appear to have succumbed to that in his most recent appearance.
ReplyDeleteLia the Queen of Memories as do you.
ReplyDeleteThere is one of like this of Leia and Padme too
ReplyDeleteTHE PARALLELLLLSSSS
ReplyDelete--
Honestly, I can't believe the fandom thought Luke was Kylo Ren. It's so stupid and insulting to Luke's character.