i was having a marathon of the hunger games movies and my family looks at me screaming and crying and then they say why are you acting so weird it's just a movie. after which i cried more obviously. life would be so simple with a mom/fam like Marge
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Third time today that makes me think "Why am I not watching this show??"
ReplyDeleteSo true
ReplyDeleteThis is what my friends ask me about my manga. Whoops.
ReplyDeleteLiterally me tbh
ReplyDeleteShe knows the struggle is real
ReplyDeleteMake a comment? Make a baby. Can't tell which one this IS'NT!
ReplyDeleteYes yes she is can we trade you can have my mom instead
ReplyDeletei was having a marathon of the hunger games movies and my family looks at me screaming and crying and then they say why are you acting so weird it's just a movie. after which i cried more obviously. life would be so simple with a mom/fam like Marge
ReplyDeleteYUS
ReplyDeleteOMG yes
ReplyDeleteand our mums are like ..........................................DEAL WITH IT !
ReplyDelete