OOOH BURRRNNNN #StarWarsWeek ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger (I love/hate that the Stormtrooper aim isn't significantly better in Episode VII. What do you guys think?)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
But can't it be hit by everything?
ReplyDeleteThis is pure genius. Can't stop laughing
ReplyDeletePeople are possibly going to stop in the middle of the road get out of their cars and going to run away.
ReplyDeleteIf it gets even the tiniest scratch it will probably brake down
ReplyDeleteBut everything can hit it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the Empire car.
ReplyDeleteThis is cool....cool...cool
ReplyDeleteWell at least it will know how to deal with traitors.
ReplyDeletewrong, in the seventh episode they have aim
ReplyDeletewho cares
ReplyDeletethey can aim now
DUNKED ON
ReplyDeleteloooool ! :D
ReplyDelete