Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Yaaasssss!!. I actually have a T-shirt that says "Trust me i'm a Jedi' XD
ReplyDeleteso much star wars_ that's all I see cx
ReplyDeletesctually not a bad thing
ReplyDeleteOr about a million other fandom-related things
ReplyDeleteI'd rather be a sith lord
ReplyDeleteDark Side
ReplyDeleteI'd rather be Batman...
ReplyDeleteI'd rather attend Hogwarts and become a witch! :)
ReplyDeleteSir Joshua David Bwhahahaha!!! #truth
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie Haha Yes!! I've seen a similar t-shirt only it says be Batan.
ReplyDeleteSir Joshua David I have the batman shirt 😉
ReplyDeleteReally?? Kayla Marie Cool! One of the guys who comes to the OSR is nicknamed Batman!
ReplyDeleteSir Joshua David Joseph got it for me!!! It's been one of my sayings 😉 I'm a Batman girl!
ReplyDeleteOr a wizard.
ReplyDeleteI'd make a terrible Jedi let's be real xD
ReplyDeleteno u cant do this!!! the original is so much better! its ' Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then be a unicorn'!
ReplyDeleteDark Sev. "Your a wizard, Darcosuchus."
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie I hate to point out the obvious but would that make you a transvestite XD.
ReplyDeleteAngelique Ayala
ReplyDelete*You're
Istari. Wizrd informally..kinda.