Have you seen the BBC series Broadchurch? [No real spoilers follow.] They didn't tell anyone who had murdered the boy until they were ready to give out those scripts. They wanted it to be confusing; they didn't want anyone's acting to betray anything. But the woman who played the murdered boy's mom was getting really upset because she was afraid her character had done it and she was just playing the grieving mother. They had to reassure the actress, no, it's okay, it wasn't you.
Also when they were ready to reveal to the cast who the murderer was, instead of telling the actor who played the murdered boy they told his mom so she could introduce him to the idea sensitively. You know, you get close to your co-stars, and it can be upsetting to have to portray being killed by one of them.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Have you seen the BBC series Broadchurch? [No real spoilers follow.] They didn't tell anyone who had murdered the boy until they were ready to give out those scripts. They wanted it to be confusing; they didn't want anyone's acting to betray anything. But the woman who played the murdered boy's mom was getting really upset because she was afraid her character had done it and she was just playing the grieving mother. They had to reassure the actress, no, it's okay, it wasn't you.
ReplyDeleteAlso when they were ready to reveal to the cast who the murderer was, instead of telling the actor who played the murdered boy they told his mom so she could introduce him to the idea sensitively. You know, you get close to your co-stars, and it can be upsetting to have to portray being killed by one of them.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, I wish people would do that for me, my brothers always spoil everything Charlie Night'N'Gail
ReplyDeleteRachel Imerman omg same, so many big Doctor Who and Sherlock plot points were revealed to me by my siblings.
ReplyDeleteBut that would invalidate Machete Order.
ReplyDelete