Im nervous to watch the new movie, since it was made by disney... all i've heard about it was its bad or its good but could of been a lot better, will still watch it doe :/ ((Love the star wars series doe :P))
Finally some one "Forcing" huh? Sorry, but It's just the word Forcing...IDK. Also; I like Star Wars, you don't like it? Fine. You're you, I'm me, but lots of people can't accept different opinions, but we can't really change that.
Kina Dilligard That's okay to me. Because...how can you do Star Wars? How do you do Star Wars? Wait...Am I asking Star Wars "How do you do?" or...huh? Anyways, Your opinion is accepted by me so no hate from me.
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
How can anyone not like Star Wars?!
ReplyDeleteThat's me with Marvel. And Star Wars, too. Bit to a much lesser extent.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, there are people who go to my school that have never seen any of the movies. It's sad.
ReplyDeleteIm nervous to watch the new movie, since it was made by disney... all i've heard about it was its bad or its good but could of been a lot better, will still watch it doe :/ ((Love the star wars series doe :P))
ReplyDeleteI don't like star wars
ReplyDeleteI don't like Star Wars
ReplyDeleteI dont like SW
ReplyDeleteThis Crazy
ReplyDelete"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!"
ReplyDeleteThis post
ReplyDeleteCOC
ReplyDeleteFinally some one "Forcing" huh?
ReplyDeleteSorry, but It's just the word Forcing...IDK.
Also; I like Star Wars, you don't like it? Fine. You're you, I'm me, but lots of people can't accept different opinions, but we can't really change that.
I don't do star Wars
ReplyDeleteMay da shwautz be wit you! ;)
ReplyDeleteKina Dilligard That's okay to me.
ReplyDeleteBecause...how can you do Star Wars? How do you do Star Wars?
Wait...Am I asking Star Wars "How do you do?" or...huh?
Anyways, Your opinion is accepted by me so no hate from me.
I not trying a hate I don't do war Star
ReplyDeleteDude I didn't care for the movies not much my thing anyways, they did a lot for the movie industry but I just can't find any liking for it sorry
ReplyDeleteI love star wars
ReplyDeleteHahaha too true.
ReplyDeleteNever watched Stars Wars.
ReplyDeleteI might though.
changes Star Wars to anime
ReplyDeleteCOME JOIN US IN THE TRASH CAN
ReplyDeleteWhile we suffer and cry
Hazel Storm
ReplyDelete*in the trash compactor
Lol I tried
The 17th Chronicler I have never watched a single movie of Star Wars either.....😞😞😞😞😞
ReplyDeleteMimi Panda Well, you need to watch all of them. If you haven't seen Star Wars, your life is incomplete.
ReplyDeleteThe 17th Chronicler Ohhhhhkaaayyy my life is perfectly fine the way it is and I highly doubt it will be more complete by watching Star Wars.....tbh
ReplyDeleteI hate star wars
ReplyDeleteKina Dilligard Die
ReplyDeleteThe 17th Chronicler
ReplyDeleteWoah, woah, chill there. No need to go that far...
Laura Davis
ReplyDeleteEven better! XD
Hazel Storm I have a motto for what to do with non-Star Wars fans.
ReplyDeleteEducate them or terminate them.