I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
I want to go more times... But money...
ReplyDeleteHow is the popular vote haven seen it ;-;
ReplyDeleteAntonio Monroy I believe it hasn't come out yet in some countries still, and that's not even beginning to touch on how expensive the movies are these days or that this poll just assumes everyone taking it is a Star Wars fan (there are only 5 options to use. ) Hopefully there'll be more who'll say "yes!" in the future. :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Twice going a third time on Thursday
ReplyDeleteI've only seen it once. Bit when New Hope came out, Dad saw it on the theaters literally 27 times. THAT'S WHAT I MUST DO WITH FORCE AWAKENS ITS AMAZING
ReplyDeleteOnce on opening day!!! I would go see it many times, but alas my budget cannot afford it. I might just have to go anyway I'm just grateful I got to go see it at all!!! :D
ReplyDeleteProps to the people who have watched TFA 5 times
ReplyDeleteI saw it twice, once on Opening Day in 3D and then a week later in IMAX ;) hoping to see it a third time for my birthday :D
ReplyDelete---
5 times? You ppl are rich XD
I wanna get it now, I saw it on Christmas.
ReplyDeleteone,but i'm going back let's see
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get a lot of hate for this but it wasn't that great.
ReplyDeleteClaire C. It's your opinion, no one should hate on you for that. I personally happen to disagree, but I can respect your opinion
ReplyDeleteAri Flanagan Thanks. :) I respect your opinion too.
ReplyDeleteFinally saw it yesterday
ReplyDeleteI was in a Star Wars hangover the rest of the day