Cobalt Blue We have had #SmallScreenBigHeroesWeek twice and featured #agentsofshield both times! If you lick the hashtag or follow our collection you'll see a lot more of Fitz for sure. :) ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Happy b-day Iain
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY FITZ!
ReplyDeleteEmma Liston You like this guy right?? Lol!
ReplyDeleteYES HE HAS MADE IT ONTO THIS PAGE
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Fitzy!!!!
ReplyDeleteCobalt Blue We have had #SmallScreenBigHeroesWeek twice and featured #agentsofshield both times! If you lick the hashtag or follow our collection you'll see a lot more of Fitz for sure. :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Fandoms United yeah lol ik. Just happy since not alot of people post AoS stuff...hehe.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteFitz!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie OF COURSE!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FITZ!! :D
ReplyDeleteEmma Liston I thought Fitz sounded familiar 😉
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie You guessed right ;)
ReplyDeleteEmma Liston I like him too... He wears plaid 😉
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie He is just THE BEST...SQUEEEEEE (although I say that about most men in my favorite movies/tv shows, LOL)
ReplyDeleteEmma Liston Lol... Well once I get Netflix, AOS is first on my list!! Promise!!!
ReplyDeleteYou better!!! IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!
ReplyDeleteMy parents canceled Netflix right when I got to the part after Daisy gets her powers...
ReplyDeleteStill try to keep up on WATCH ABC but still... 😩😩😩 I am a HUGE Agents of SHIELD nerd. My favorite character is Melinda May.
I love Jemma best!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am so sorry! We are currently watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, but it is off for break. WHY??!!??
ReplyDelete