I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
You have no idea how true this is
ReplyDeleteOne time I said "I'm the Samwise Gamgee of this place" and everyone was so confused.
ReplyDeleteAll they knew was Sam from the movies
Not necessarily star wars or lord of the rings, but other books/movies that i am fangirl of
ReplyDeleteWhen I don't understand a quote I appreciate the Teacher who Educates me and inspires me to learn something new.
ReplyDeleteHeard they're make'in 5 more star wars
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter too lol
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES!!! Both, I do!!! ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteWahahaha very smart but can't figure things out by yourself that's ashame lol
ReplyDeleteActually, more like PJo, HG, HoO, HP, and TFIOS. YA know BOOKS
ReplyDeleteCecelia Shellenberger ? I'd lyk 2 see their kids stories.
ReplyDeleteGahhhh this is so Ghé thăm nhà mình nhéFandoms United
ReplyDeleteReally would you please say it again lol
ReplyDeleteAlways...
ReplyDeleteMolly Alford
ReplyDeleteWe got new movies up to 2020!
That's the story of my life...
ReplyDeleteHazel Storm all i've heard is the super hero 1's.
ReplyDeleteWahahaha really please stop making me laugh lol
ReplyDeleteWahahaha minor lol heard that so many times from people, minor minot than end up pregnant mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteStar Wars, Harry Potter, PJO/HoO, Doctor Who
ReplyDeleteWahahaha
ReplyDeleteFor me it's: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Heroes of Olympus, etc.
ReplyDelete