Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Is that baby chewy :D)
ReplyDeleteAWWW
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought this was Winnie the Pooh XD
ReplyDeleteAwww so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! XD Chewie the pooh
ReplyDeleteLia the Queen of Memories Yesss~
ReplyDeleteChris solo and poohbacca!
ReplyDeletedies
ReplyDeleteAwwwww
ReplyDeleteOmg is there such a thing as dying of cuteness overload?!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletei just saw star wars 7 yesterday and you have no idea the feels i got from this post
ReplyDeleteThis can go two ways: I can either say FEEEEEEEEEEEELS from cuteness or I could say FEEEEEEEEEEEELS while crying because I saw Star Wars TFA
ReplyDeleteLuis Vazquez-Vega gaah now I'm crying
ReplyDeletefor a second I thought it was winnie the pooh and Christopher robin xD
ReplyDeleteVeda Shivaram it is, but changed to look like Han Solo and Chewbacca. Whoever made this is a genius!
ReplyDeleteis it sad that I just now realized that it is winie the poo and christopher robin?
ReplyDeleteOmg that is so adorable in ways I can't explain...
ReplyDelete