I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'd seen these on Instagram BUT THIS IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can relate sooooo much!!! Yes, I cried when I saw it and I still, after seeing the movie, get teary eyed!! :,)
ReplyDeleteXD they mirrored my reaction perfectly. X3 and was John crying to?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I'm crying watching them cry/fanboy! It's so cool seeing them be so raw and real!
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Both these guys nailed my reactions exactly! And may I say that Daisy is insanely adorable! And John is really funny omg
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh yes I was daisy squealing at the beginning and then John's nodding seriousness and then also his reaction at the end...
ReplyDeleteDAISY AND JOHN ARE SUCH CUTIES OMG
ReplyDeleteNew precious children <3 if I saw myself in a Star Wars trailer, I'd have the same reaction.