Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
EXACTLY
ReplyDeleteThat's not what they mean by strangers.
ReplyDeleteTrue. XD
ReplyDeleteI am stranger ur stranger....i talk u talk lawl..all r strangers..we juss confess thts all!!
ReplyDeleteScrew what the adults say
ReplyDeleteEeyup. Every word is truth.
ReplyDeleteOMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDeleteIgnorant teens, how pathetic, I don't even know you guys.
ReplyDeleteHaha😆 yep
ReplyDeleteYep (:
ReplyDeleteYep true
ReplyDeleteAgreed
ReplyDeleteFuck what oldy moldies say (I'm an adult tho)
so true
ReplyDeleteim all like but there are oncers
Fandoms before families
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDelete