November 30th the day we lost Paul Walker R. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 30, 2015 November 30th the day we lost Paul Walker R. I. P Paul Walker. The world lost an angel but heaven gained one. #Missyou ~Mri The Rebellious Snowflake Shadowhunter ~All Managers Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ni Av Ha OjNovember 30, 2015 at 5:35 AMdont remind me of sad things.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrianna ClarkNovember 30, 2015 at 10:26 AMNi Av Ha Oj ExactlyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAbigail YongNovember 30, 2015 at 3:22 PMsings offkeyIT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG DAYWITHOUT YOU MY FRIENDAND I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I SEEEEE YOU AGAINNNNReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNi Av Ha OjDecember 1, 2015 at 1:59 AMBrianna Clark ikrReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZainab FaizDecember 11, 2015 at 9:42 PMBoulevard on heavenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
dont remind me of sad things.
ReplyDeleteNi Av Ha Oj Exactly
ReplyDeletesings offkey
ReplyDeleteIT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG DAY
WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND
AND I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I SEEEEE YOU AGAINNNN
Brianna Clark ikr
ReplyDeleteBoulevard on heaven
ReplyDelete