wait...is this actually a thing?


wait...is this actually a thing?

~Hazel the Gallifreyan Clockwork Champion

Comments

  1. well it better be cause i just diagnosed myself with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, but I've seen it with a different name. At least to fangirls it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If so i'm at the final stage, its been years and MY MAIL STILL STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. damn owls, they should've used fedex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm on the extreme stage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need help to treat this phobia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. At first I was questioning if this was legitimate, but I looked it up and it is according to the urban dictionary. I know that's for slang, but it's only a matter of time before it gets published in the real one. I'm sure all of my fellow potter heads have this and suffer from it. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...