tbh I don't really like centuries anymore bcause so overplayed but the crossover is nice


tbh I don't really like centuries anymore bcause so overplayed but the crossover is nice

~Hazel the Gallifreyan Clockwork Champion

Comments

  1. I like how centuries is cleverly placed so its underlined by the bird cage

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIEEEEES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kinda've have to remember the Doctor for centuries, because he has lived for centuries......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fandoms United true Centuries is way overplayed but this edit is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IS THAT REIGN DOWN IN THE LEFT CORNER?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eXCUSE mE yOU DONOT LIKE CENTURIES ANYMORE??????? wHat iS tHIS DEMMIT
    tHAT SONg iS BEaUtiFUL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OML I WATCH REIGN ITS LIKE REALLY GOOD AND I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suramya Singh
    they play it to much,uma thurman and novocaine are way better songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little Ninja dO nOT 
    shuddup
    do not make me
    I like Novocaine but Centuries is heaven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...