So it's just me and my feels, I guess ;-;


So it's just me and my feels, I guess ;-;

~Hazel the Gallifreyan Clockwork Champion

Comments

  1. bows head and takes a moment of silence for all the fandomless books

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZPop Pow its ok, we can cry about the ending together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animorphs. The entire fandom has grown up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spirit Animals and Lorien Legacies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZPop Pow pulls out vasilis and the sands of sanctity

    ReplyDelete
  6. nah, you've got me. but or ships might fight from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for Alaska. I have no one to help me through the pain. I should probably stop reading it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!!!! Now I'm sad. cuz now I know others who have been through the pain

    ReplyDelete
  9. exactly. Got a buk without a fandom rite here.So bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fandoms United I read a really good book called "Pulse" I don't want to spoil anything, so all I'm going to say is that the main character has telekinesis. I forgot who it was written by. (edit) Found the author. Patrick Carman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like "anna dressed in blood". Anyone read that one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...