OK, so this is... interesting... What's freakier is that I know who all of these people are and I only looked at it for 4 seconds... ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Who's is 2 & 4
ReplyDeleteHermione Luna Morgenstern Herondale Prior I dont know the nose or the tie
ReplyDeleteokay I dont wach those so thats understandable
ReplyDeleteThis is terrifying...
ReplyDeleteIt's Kevin Bacon omg
ReplyDeleteHermione Luna Morgenstern Herondale Prior Whovian here, yeah it's the Eleventh XD
ReplyDeleteYou guys must hate me
ReplyDeleteyou have scarred me for life
ReplyDeleteCreepy though!!
ReplyDeletewhat's the last one..??
ReplyDelete