What is your favorite soundtrack from a movie/TV show and why?


What is your favorite soundtrack from a movie/TV show and why?

For me it's extremely hard (no I'm serious) but when it comes down to it, the Star Wars soundtracks are probably my favorite. Why? Well, first off because John Williams is just that amazing. He's a genius. I've also grown up around the music! It's kinda engraved into me (they take up the top spots on my 25 most played songs on my iPod). Also Star Wars music is more than just music, it helps tell the story. Like here's an example. Take Duel of the Fates. Now that's full of epicness and amazingness. It just feels perfect for the part it plays during (the whole Darth Maul duel), and you can tell there's an epic duel going on. But then when you take Battle of the Heroes you can not only hear the epicness and amazingness in that one as well, but you can feel the tragedy in it, which fits perfect for the time it is playing (the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin). Because spoilers they were like brothers, like Obi-Wan said, but in an unfortunate turn of events they become enemies. ANYWAY! You feel the tragedy in the song. 
And those guys, are just two examples!!! I could just go on and on about the soundtracks, but I shall restrain myself, cause I want to hear what you guys think!! :D

#ReviewandDiscussionDay
~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi who apologizes for the lengthiness and realizes she made it into not only a discussion, but almost a review as well 

Comments

  1. Ender's War from the soundtrack of Ender's Game. My favorite song of all time. No idea why, its just so... epic. and "Love Pledge in the Arena" by John Williams for star  wars was great too! But I love the Maze Runner soundtracks.... AHH! I listen to so many soundtracks! I'm not the only one who listens to just soundtrack music... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Beating Heart from Divergent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaella Ottolini No, you're not!!! That's almost all that I listen to!!! I'M SO HAPPY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! :D

    ~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This show isn't in English, but the soundtrack was really good.
    It's School 2015: Who Are You?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the entire soundtrack of Les Miz, especially "On My Own"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fandoms United Oh my gosh, really? How awesome! My friends think I'm crazy because I literally only listen to soundtrack, orchestral, electric, Lindsey Stirling, and a couple hand picked bands. I honestly thought I was the only person who listened to soundtrack a lot. I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT ALONE! YAY!! *virtual fandom hug*

    OH and I love the Doctor Who, LOTR, Divergent, Captain America, Avengers, and Percy Jackson soundtracks... and way more xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, get so many feels when listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JURASSIC WOOOORLD
    DINOSAURS RUUULE
    But of course Harry Potter and POTC are amazing as buns

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a lot of soundtracks but my all time fav has to be the rwby soundtrack it's music is just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michaella Ottolini OH MY GOSH YESSSS!!! People always think I'm crazy!! :D hugs back

    My favorites are Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks. but I also love the Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Inception, Marvel, Gladiator and so many more soundtracks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steven universe, the music there is just amazing and always fits the scenes

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to Train Your Dragon
    It's all instrumental so it's great study music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doctor Who! It's been around for over 50 years and it's still my ringtone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the soundtrack from The How to Train your Dragon movies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooha Reddy YESSSS!! I LOVE STATUES!!!! That's one of my favorites from Harry Potter!! :D

    ~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Doctor Who soundtrack (particularly from the Eccleston/Tennant era). The theme sends chills down my back each time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maximum Overdrive! Nothing but AC/DC. OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Abram in Wonderland that's my favorite too ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Princess Bride, because it's Mark Knopfler

    ReplyDelete
  21. Doctor who, pirates of the Caribbean, daredevil, etc

    ReplyDelete
  22. Savannah Hopper The only one? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I don't love it, but plenty of people do

    ReplyDelete
  23. Savannah Hopper OF COURSE NOT!! It's my all time favorite musical!!! :D

    ~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Disney's Tarzan. The most amazing soundtrack to ever exist

    ReplyDelete
  25. The umm Frozen soundtrack?? Or maybe Cars

    ReplyDelete
  26. Savannah “Piano girl” Hopper I'm listening to it right now! I had the pleasure of seeing it on Broadway this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rocky 4 the soundtrack when you hear it you get pumped up ,make you feel like you can take on the world

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nessie K. Defiantly Harry Potter and PotC they're my all time favorites 😀😁

    ReplyDelete
  29. swiss family robinson ( swiss / robinson/ family)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love (dont judge me here) the Friendship Games soundtrack because the music gets me into game mode right before I play a sport.

    I also love the Wicked soundtrack because those songs are PERFECT! First Broadway musical I ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The 80's transformers movie song you got the touch by Stan bush because it was inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  32. Filmscore are DEFINITELY my division, but one does not simply ask me to choose between my soundtrack babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. For me, I loved the Soundtrack for the Friendship Games. I am currently listening to one of their songs right now XD It keeps me motivated and such. I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Interstellar Soundtrack!
    It is pure perfection! When I'm tired but need to study I just crank up the volume and listen to No Time for Caution (Docking theme) and say to myself- "It isn't impossible it's necessary."

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gaurdians of the Galaxy and The Avengers

    ReplyDelete
  36. HARRY POTTER , 
    Steven universe, Frozen I LOVE OLAF AND,
    HUNGER GAMES

    ReplyDelete
  37. I do have to say, I will always love the Les Mis Soundtrack, but I do love Disney Pixar's Brave for it's mostly instrumental stuff (and the actual songs are amazing too)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Doctor who or 1980's Transformers theme song

    ReplyDelete
  39. Or the nightmare before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  40. Or big hero six...because FALL OUT BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...