Irem Yigit Hey, sorry we have a rule regarding language, because we're trying to keep it the safest environment we can for our young followers. Please edit your comment, or it'll be deleted. Thanks!
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
And the sequel to the sequel: The adventures of Souffle Girl~!
ReplyDeleteThree years of it
ReplyDeleteIN AZKABAN
ReplyDeleteAnd the conclusion: I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY HOGWARTS LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIrem Yigit Hey, sorry we have a rule regarding language, because we're trying to keep it the safest environment we can for our young followers. Please edit your comment, or it'll be deleted. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAnd with Danny Pink joining them for their newest book: We Are Lost because of Him
ReplyDeleteDoctor who is baaaaaaack
ReplyDeleteIrem Yigit It's all right! Thanks for understanding! We really appreciate it! :)
ReplyDelete