Samantha Arias Aww thanks! :,) I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! But I STILL HAVE THE REST OF THE DAY!! So I'll be sure to continue posting other things!! And I'll be sure to make a goodbye post when it's time to leave!
Valek Aro Awww Thank you so much!! I never imagined I would achieve favorite status! That makes my whole month. :) I love your reference ;) I'll definitely apply for permanent the next time applications start! :)
Infinity Fangirl Awwww Thank you so much!! Whoa you actually remember?? that makes me feel special Sometime within the next few days I'll post a goodbye post. (Hopefully it won't be as long as the introductory XD)
I've never read Ranger's Apprentice, although I really want to, since I'm reading the Brotherband Chronicles, and Rangers were mentioned several times.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I AM GOING TO MISS YOUR AWESOME POSTS!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteSamantha Arias Aww thanks! :,) I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! But I STILL HAVE THE REST OF THE DAY!! So I'll be sure to continue posting other things!! And I'll be sure to make a goodbye post when it's time to leave!
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Elsa Snowflake Yeah!! :)
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Gordon Stanfield Yeah!!! :D
ReplyDeleteValek Aro Awww Thank you so much!! I never imagined I would achieve favorite status! That makes my whole month. :) I love your reference ;) I'll definitely apply for permanent the next time applications start! :)
~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Gordon Stanfield I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE READING THEM THOUGH!!!! AHHH YEEESSS!!! Good luck!!! :D
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Gordon Stanfield OH NO!!! CONTINUE THEN!! I BEG XD
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Gordon Stanfield I TOTALLY RELATE THOUGH!!! I CAN'T DO ANY READING CAUSE OF HIGH SCHOOL!! It's not fun. :/
ReplyDeleteInfinity Fangirl Awwww Thank you so much!! Whoa you actually remember?? that makes me feel special Sometime within the next few days I'll post a goodbye post. (Hopefully it won't be as long as the introductory XD)
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Infinity Fangirl Ohhhhh okay!!!! :D Aw Thanks!!! It probably will be kinda long. XD
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
I've never read Ranger's Apprentice, although I really want to, since I'm reading the Brotherband Chronicles, and Rangers were mentioned several times.
ReplyDeleteBest series EVER!!!!!!! I've read them 1,000 times and they never get old can't wait 4 the new series to come out.
ReplyDelete