AHHH TOO MANY TO CHOOSE- but legit tho, um anything from les miserables and phantom of the opera, and west side story is ok, and avenue q is cool, and and and... I can't
Hmm that's a very tough one, let's narrow it down to song from favorite musical, which in that case, is happiness from Your a Good Man Charlie Brown My mom directed that one once :3
THIS IS MY FRIEND'S PHONE CASE Probably either "Cain't Say No" "Surrey with the Fringe on Top" "All Er Nothin'" or "Kansas City" all from Oklahoma. There's always these others: "Good Morning Baltimore" "Welcome to the 60s" both from Hairspray "On This Night of a Thousand Stars" "Buenos Aires" "High Flying Adored" all from Evita "I Dreamed a Dream" "Who Am I?" "Master of the House" all from Les Mis
That's about it. I mean, there's more, I just can't think of what they are.
How on earth am I supposed to choose? I love RENT, and Wicked, and a thousand other musicals, I honestly think it would be nearly as bad as choosing my favorite book :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
American Idiot is a musical?
ReplyDeleteOh I would so see that!
I can't choose! But I guess I really like On My Own from Les Miserables.
ReplyDeleteMasquerade- Phantom of The Opera
ReplyDeleteAnd Last Midnight- Into The Woods
ReplyDeleteAHHH TOO MANY TO CHOOSE-
ReplyDeletebut legit tho, um anything from les miserables and phantom of the opera, and west side story is ok, and avenue q is cool, and and and... I can't
//Scrooge - "Make The Most of This World" because I get to perform it it's really jazzy.
ReplyDeleteDefying gravity - Wicked because it's the first and only musical I've seen on Broadway!!! 😃
ReplyDeleteAgony- Into The Woods
ReplyDeleteDefying Gravity- Wicked
Music of the night
ReplyDeleteThe phantom of the opera
I think my favorite would have to be "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" from Le Miserables because it points out just how much got lost at the barricade.
ReplyDeleteMusic of the Night from "Phantom of the Opera". Not only is it a beautiful song but it helped me get over my fear of the dark.
ReplyDeleteWicked isn't good(Maze Runner reference not hating on the song)
ReplyDeleteMusic of the Night from "Phantom of the Opera"
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and takes my breath away
Newsiesnewsiesnewsiesnewsies
ReplyDeleteY there no Newsies??
ReplyDeleteAll of Hamilton
ReplyDeleteHmm that's a very tough one, let's narrow it down to song from favorite musical, which in that case, is happiness from Your a Good Man Charlie Brown
ReplyDeleteMy mom directed that one once :3
Prima Donna from Phantom of the Opera
ReplyDeleteOne day Moe from Les Mis
either a story told or hell to your doorstep from the count of monte cristo.
ReplyDeleteWithout Love-Hairspray, She's in Love- The Little Mermaid, Run and Tell That-Hairspray, I've know where I've Been-Hairspray, Seasons of Love-Rent.
ReplyDeleteWicked. Love the detail they go into about Elphaba
ReplyDeleteCatty Tomasello cool I saw the only time I visited New York
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS MY FRIEND'S PHONE CASE
ReplyDeleteProbably either "Cain't Say No" "Surrey with the Fringe on Top" "All Er Nothin'" or "Kansas City" all from Oklahoma. There's always these others:
"Good Morning Baltimore"
"Welcome to the 60s" both from Hairspray
"On This Night of a Thousand Stars"
"Buenos Aires"
"High Flying Adored" all from Evita
"I Dreamed a Dream"
"Who Am I?"
"Master of the House" all from Les Mis
That's about it. I mean, there's more, I just can't think of what they are.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the Worst Pies in London, from Sweeny Todd. I like its complexities, its humour, and its rich history.
ReplyDeleteDefying Gravity from Wicked. Idk....it is just such a cool song....kinda reminds me of Let It Go....like the words....yeah...
ReplyDeleteTommrow- Annie the original movie it is my fav song ever
ReplyDeleteChloe Chapman Defying Gravity and Let it Go are very similar in theme. Plus they are both performed by the wickedly talented Adele Dazeem
ReplyDeleteAnything from a Very Potter Musical/Sequel
ReplyDeleteSeasons of Love - Rent ❤ THE FEELS OMG. Gorgeous harmonies and melody and most of all such moving lyrics 😍
ReplyDeleteThe phantom of the opera, I'm watching it now
ReplyDeleteLegally blonde - gay or European
ReplyDeleteAlmost all the songs from mamma Mia
ReplyDeletePhantom of the opera(listening to the song by Nightwish) and Grease
ReplyDeleteI dreamed a dream!,
ReplyDeleteAbram in Wonderland you mean Idina Menzel?
ReplyDeleteChloe Chapman That's what i said
ReplyDeleteJana Grace IM DEFYING GRAVITYYYYY
ReplyDeleteJana Grace ohmygoodness I love all of those too high five
ReplyDeleteSEASONS OF LOVE FROM RENT IS LIFE. I SANG THAT FOR CHOIR.
ReplyDeleteAny American Idiot song.
ReplyDeleteLogan Fielders Yep, it's an amazing musical.
ReplyDeleteHow on earth am I supposed to choose? I love RENT, and Wicked, and a thousand other musicals, I honestly think it would be nearly as bad as choosing my favorite book :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you were somehow here again-Phantom of the Opera (but I live all of them soooooo much!!!)
ReplyDeleteSomething from Wicked, or And the World Will Know from Newsies because it always makes me so excited!
ReplyDeleteAbram in Wonderland you said Adele Dazeem
ReplyDeleteChloe Chapman Just a joke. Look it up.
ReplyDelete