Guys not every edit includes every character from every series. You could just as easily replace or add dozens of other awesome characters. We don't make all the edits we post, so sometimes yeah, the edits do leave someone out. But we do the best we can to have a wide array of fandoms and this edit does have some that aren't talked about as much.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
lolXD
ReplyDeletewheres tris
ReplyDeleteKoa Arnold that's wht i was lukin for
ReplyDeleteGuys not every edit includes every character from every series. You could just as easily replace or add dozens of other awesome characters. We don't make all the edits we post, so sometimes yeah, the edits do leave someone out. But we do the best we can to have a wide array of fandoms and this edit does have some that aren't talked about as much.
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeletePEGGY CARTER HECK YEAH!
Where is tris !!!???
ReplyDeleteFern Acijoe Dead/In heaven, okay... That was a douche move xD
ReplyDeleteJoshua Watson ... Aha .... Yeah really .
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteFern Acijoe that's what I was sayin
ReplyDeleteKoa Arnold YEAH !! 😆
ReplyDeleteJUNE IPARIS!!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United yeah... so true but tris is like a must as i feel... lol nice edit anyway
ReplyDelete