For the first few chapters, I was totally Team Aspen. From America's view of Maxon via Report, I thought he would just be jerk. However, once the ear-tugging was established, with everything that had happened with Aspen before that, I was Team Maxon. All. The. Way.
idk why but I never like Aspen...nor Maxon...I was Team Aspen for like a little bit but then like the friendship between Maxon and America developed and Aspen became a fading memory...well sort of.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
#sotrue
ReplyDeleteFor the first few chapters, I was totally Team Aspen. From America's view of Maxon via Report, I thought he would just be jerk. However, once the ear-tugging was established, with everything that had happened with Aspen before that, I was Team Maxon. All. The. Way.
ReplyDeleteI hated Aspen from the beginning. For some reason, I always felt like he was sort of jerk, even in the beginning.
ReplyDeleteidk why but I never like Aspen...nor Maxon...I was Team Aspen for like a little bit but then like the friendship between Maxon and America developed and Aspen became a fading memory...well sort of.
ReplyDeleteI loved Aspen but then ish happened and I despise him now. Funny.
ReplyDeleteI like lucy and aspen, I just REALYY hated him when she was like "I think Maxon is the one for me" and then Aspen has to go and ruin it all
ReplyDeleteWhat book series is this?????
ReplyDeleteThe Selection. Safa Waseem
ReplyDelete