America and Maxon ♥ #DystopianWeek Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 30, 2015 America and Maxon ♥ #DystopianWeek ~Ash the Dauntless Daylighter of District 12 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Althea TanJuly 31, 2015 at 2:11 AMWasn't Maxon supposed to be blonde? I'm sorry correct me if I'm wrong.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZaina TJuly 31, 2015 at 2:57 AMAlthea Tan yh Maxon is supposed to be blonde.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMalika AJuly 31, 2015 at 8:16 AMI don't really care as long as he's hot(and that he doesn't have lik black or brown hair)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnitha JagannathJuly 31, 2015 at 10:15 AMim really confused, is there a movie for The Selection?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Wasn't Maxon supposed to be blonde? I'm sorry correct me if I'm wrong.
ReplyDeleteAlthea Tan yh Maxon is supposed to be blonde.
ReplyDeleteI don't really care as long as he's hot(and that he doesn't have lik black or brown hair)
ReplyDeleteim really confused, is there a movie for The Selection?
ReplyDelete