Atemu Mouto Angelina is right - it's mostly just because we do span a wide age range and we're trying to keep an eye out for our younger fanwarriors. :) ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
That would be beautiful...
ReplyDeleteThough I must say, that's one tall eleven-year-old if they can reach Snape's ear to get the ball to appear there.
Atemu Mouto I think this page has a policy against swearing... It makes most tumblr posts a little annoying, but they're still hilarious, so...
ReplyDeleteAtemu Mouto Angelina is right - it's mostly just because we do span a wide age range and we're trying to keep an eye out for our younger fanwarriors. :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
I actually appreciate that you censor it. Even though I'm 18, I hate cussing
ReplyDeleteAny of you read the fic about the squib who gets through Hogwarts using sleights of hand and smarts? It's really good.
ReplyDeleteRachel Witt ooh where is it, I'd like to read it!!!
ReplyDeleteElla Ingram On AO3, called These Powerless Bones or something similar. It's by dirgewithoutmusic.
ReplyDeleteFandoms United thank you because I'm 12 and already have to listen to cussing at school and really don't want to see it in my stream
ReplyDeleteMlp Katniss Potter ikr??
ReplyDeleteAlethrial The Elven Empress yes ik it's sooooooo annoying sometimes
ReplyDeleteMlp Katniss Potter yup. It's everywhere
ReplyDeleteGot dat right
ReplyDeleteMlp Katniss Potter Alethrial The Elven Empress Thank you for saying thank you! It made my day. :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
+Fandoms United Welcome :-)
ReplyDeleteFandoms United anytime. I mean it. :)
ReplyDelete