Well that wasn't what I was expecting... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 29, 2015 Well that wasn't what I was expecting... XD~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger#VampiresAndWerewolvesWeek Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ella S.June 29, 2015 at 9:16 AMWhale thenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyR JJune 29, 2015 at 9:37 AMTao Kaino, it's fineReplyDeleteRepliesReplyElla IngramJune 29, 2015 at 9:42 AMIn the film, when she said "your skin is pale white," I was like "umm, so is yours" XD because she has really pale skin tooReplyDeleteRepliesReplyQvëëñ LäyäJune 29, 2015 at 9:48 AMAmy Is A Divergent Half-Blooded Victor u should follow me and add me to ur circlesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMadeleine PowellJune 29, 2015 at 6:33 PMIs it wrong that I almost starting crying when I read this?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySerendipityJune 29, 2015 at 7:11 PMBut he wants to go out...🌞⛄💧ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessica RoederJune 30, 2015 at 1:18 AMYou are olafReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Whale then
ReplyDeleteTao Kai
ReplyDeleteno, it's fine
In the film, when she said "your skin is pale white," I was like "umm, so is yours" XD because she has really pale skin too
ReplyDeleteAmy Is A Divergent Half-Blooded Victor u should follow me and add me to ur circles
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that I almost starting crying when I read this?
ReplyDeleteBut he wants to go out...🌞⛄💧
ReplyDeleteYou are olaf
ReplyDelete