Keep your fingers crossed - the video is just about done and could be released in an hour or two!
Keep your fingers crossed - the video is just about done and could be released in an hour or two! -Or tomorrow depending on how my computer decides to function....-
~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
#FandomsUnited10000 #FandomsUnitedHallOfFame
~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
#FandomsUnited10000 #FandomsUnitedHallOfFame
YAYYYYYY
ReplyDeleteWait, what video?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all the things we submitted!
ReplyDeleteASDFGHJKL YAS
ReplyDeleteI'm trying guys! Tech probs... ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
ReplyDeleteFandoms United I'll wait all night!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting (THE ABBEY WHO WAITED AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH)
ReplyDeleteOK well I'm hoping Jamie comes back online since I have to get her approval but once I do then I'll post it!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED!
OK it will be released today! That I know. :) ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
ReplyDeleteGuess what's being posted right now.... ;)
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDelete