I'm at an airport right now...my flight is at 1:45 am. yawn
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I'm at an airport right now...my flight is at 1:45 am. yawn Soon, I will be 12 hours ahead of most of you! Goodbye, Americaaaaaaa ~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay
Have a Wonderful trip!! be safe don't get eaten by bugs try not to get sunburnt take pictures make fandom references try to speak to a local sleep on the plane act natural during customs (scariest thing about international travel)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Safe travels!
ReplyDeletedont puke i mean have a nice flight!
ReplyDeleteCindy Black Thanks! Hope the plane doesn't crash...
ReplyDeleteadios Toreador I'll try not to... :P
Preethi ™ Taiwan :)
Preethi ™ It's an island near China :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to completely ignore your message but PERCY JACKSON!!!! (Have a nice flight :) )
ReplyDeleteThe book is way more better than the movie
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful trip!!
ReplyDeletebe safe
don't get eaten by bugs
try not to get sunburnt
take pictures
make fandom references
try to speak to a local
sleep on the plane
act natural during customs (scariest thing about international travel)
Have fun and have a safe trip : )
ReplyDeleteHave fun, Taiwan is awesome ❤ Take tonnes of pictures to show us xx
ReplyDeleteHave fun
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!! :)
ReplyDelete