CLAD JAKE Ughh... True, I hate when this stuff happens... Sorry if that brought back a painful memory, it's just the first time I've seen somebody claim that there's something worse than the PJO movies...
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Sighs Now THATS how you make a movie.
ReplyDeleteI wished they would make movies like that
ReplyDeleteI wished they made movies like that
ReplyDeleteSunali Sunil Unfortunately, I believe the PJO movies are the WORST book-to-movie adaptations ever... I haven't seen worse yet...
ReplyDeleteKayla Marie dont watch "Green Lantern" then
ReplyDeleteCLAD JAKE Oh?.. What happened to you guys?.. =0
ReplyDeleteAngelina Wilde we felt betrayed
ReplyDeleteCLAD JAKE Nah, I mean, how much did they mess up and on what?..
ReplyDeletePercy Jackson, Divergent, Harry Potter movies 4-5
ReplyDeleteAngelina Wilde everything was messed up. Plot holes everywhere. Dont get me wrong though good actors and actresess. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qv0pD-Nfag
ReplyDeleteCLAD JAKE Ughh... True, I hate when this stuff happens...
ReplyDeleteSorry if that brought back a painful memory, it's just the first time I've seen somebody claim that there's something worse than the PJO movies...
Angelina Wilde its fine. I personally like PJO movies when im drunk
ReplyDeleteCLAD JAKE Alright then, glad this wasn't a problem...
ReplyDeleteI was mad when I saw the PJ movies.I was mad when I saw the HP movies too
ReplyDeleteAdjoa Baah HP wasn't that bad, actually... Some mess-ups, but overall fine...
ReplyDelete