Whaaaaaat but that's the only reason I go to New York! XD


Whaaaaaat but that's the only reason I go to New York! XD
~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay

Comments

  1. mortals faceplams (while laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um exsqueeze me, but NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THE GODS WERE LIKE SO THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT IS AN "ACCURATE" REPRESENTATION OF A GREEK GOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm actually they're right. If you go based off th e mythology there are plenty of things that the books changed. They're still good books but I'm sick of people saying that they know about Greek gods just because they read the series. That's not how it works

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheherazade Weyland Yep.  Even though the PJO books are amazing, saying you know everything about Greek Mythology from them would be like claiming to know everything about Sherlock Holmes because you watched the BBC series...  Which is fantastic as well, by the way, just not a perfect source of information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheherazade Weyland yea but if some people (like me) get over obsessed (like me) and actually buy other books on mythology (like me) and reads them (like me) they (me) do know it (like me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheherazade Weyland notice the like me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annabeth Chase With your username, I wouldn't be surprised...  =)  
    You're right, the books are a great motivator to study the History and Mythology.  Worked the same way with me, except the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, that was hilarious! PFFFT. Mortals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know who to ask so I'll just ask here... Are the hunters of Artemis not allowed to date in general or just not allowed to date guys? Like, can they date girls if they want to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sushmita Barua​ Well Artemis is the goddess of virginity as well as many other things so I'd think no it doesn't matter the gender you still can't date

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most people understand this bit but I hear so much crap about "What do you mean, Artemis taught Apollo how to use a bow and arrow?!? Haven't you read Percy Jackson?" and more about Greek mythology being based solely off of PJO and having loved it so long it kinda makes me angry to hear people claim to know everything about mythology after Uncle Rick. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but some of the fans... Not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...