Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Definitely Hagrid...
ReplyDeleteHagrid: His name is Squiddy. Won him in a card game down in the pub.
ReplyDeleteThats how the giant squid got there.
Yeah. Has anyone else ever wondered if the giant squid ever ate Slytherins because of where their Common Room is, but no one ever noticed?
ReplyDeleteAdjoa Baah Heh. Thay could be a possibility......eggs giamt squid to eat Slytherins
ReplyDeleteMINECRAFT IS COOL Adjoa Baah You guys do realize that the Slytherin common room was not IN the Lake?.. Just underneath it?..
ReplyDeleteAngelina Wilde Oh yeah... I haven't read the Chamber of Secrets in forever.
ReplyDeleteAdjoa Baah Nah, it's fine... Happens to all of us.
ReplyDelete