Thank u! I have been shipping Reynico for a long time but it never gets much attention. I'm not being a hater to Solangelo or anything, I just think that Reynico is cuter
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Drea Dark
ReplyDeleteYES!!
Awwwwe I love Reynico! That is so cute!!! There needs to be another one of those!
ReplyDeleteYassss Kiki Sparrow SOLANGELO ALL THE WAY!!!
ReplyDeleteFrozen Summers
ReplyDeleteyes!!!
Thank u! I have been shipping Reynico for a long time but it never gets much attention. I'm not being a hater to Solangelo or anything, I just think that Reynico is cuter
ReplyDeletePreach Lupita Guerrero
ReplyDeleteAll except Jasper. REYNICO 4EVER
ReplyDeleteSolangelo. #sorrynotsorry
ReplyDeleteNo. Solangelo.
ReplyDeleteAmisha Bhattacharya What do you mean "except Jasper"? It's canon.
ReplyDeleteNico and Will...........???
ReplyDeleteAkshya the total NERD Yup. Solangelo = adorable
ReplyDeleteREYCO= LIFE <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAre the hunters of Artemis not allowed to date in general or just guys? Could they date girls of they wanted to?
ReplyDeleteI love this!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! But its Solangelo, not Reynico
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteSushmita Barua I think the Hunters are just forbidden from falling in love.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE REYNICO
ReplyDelete