Ok so now I have to go to the library and get this book ...again....srsly need to buy them I've been to the library like ten times already getting the same exact books
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I am literally reading that section of that book right now, re reading it of course ;)
ReplyDeleteOk so now I have to go to the library and get this book ...again....srsly need to buy them I've been to the library like ten times already getting the same exact books
ReplyDeleteShe ships it!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember which book
ReplyDeletesomebody help
Spoorthi Sudini
ReplyDeleteMark of Athena
What book is this it sound very interesting
ReplyDeleteMark of Athena yes
ReplyDeleteClover Song thanx !!!!
ReplyDelete