I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...
(This is a dream, by the way)
So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when.....
Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball.
So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS.
~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
XD
ReplyDeletenice face cut,
ReplyDeleteJoe Walker approves
ReplyDeleteKasun Dushmantha I know. I have A++++++ editing skills
ReplyDeletemY EYES-
ReplyDeleteMy eyes...... Someone, please blind me.......
ReplyDeleteAh no just no
ReplyDeletedat photoshop tho
ReplyDeleteOH GOD OH GOD NO JUST NO PLEASE NO
ReplyDeleteWhat has been seen can not be unseen
ReplyDeleteew that is narly
ReplyDeletewtf
ReplyDelete😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteOmg!!!! What the hell is that????
ReplyDeleteKILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteI agree Emily Berry
ReplyDeleteOr that too Olivia Narvaiz
ReplyDeleteHehe... One day I mentioned that Dumbledore would happily wear a ball gown, and in a few hours, my friend sent me a pic of him wearing a beautifully elegant, pink one that went perfectly with his beard.
ReplyDeleteOlivia T wtf?
ReplyDeleteI don’t wan it.
ReplyDeleteoh
ReplyDeleteWhat the fuuuuuuuu.........?
ReplyDeleteThats... very disturbing.
ReplyDeleteKILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
ReplyDeletegets blowtorch
yes that is so duscusting.
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
ReplyDeleteHarry potter but voldemort nnnnnnnnoooooooooo
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteAaaaaand that's enough internet for today
ReplyDeleteSo fab
ReplyDelete.............weirdest dream eva! XD
ReplyDeleteUgly and weird
ReplyDeleteWeird !!!
ReplyDeleteMy brain hates my eyes for seeing this
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy
ReplyDeleteI was like wtf why are my poor pityful eyes seeing this
ReplyDeleteseriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how assholes treat women in this world is disgusting
ReplyDeleteItssss so gross...but nic editing
ReplyDeleteSusan Thompson my last name is Thompson too!
ReplyDeleteSorry but I am scared
ReplyDeleteLatasha Lewis don't use the n-word. Don't be racist
ReplyDeletehe who must not be seen
ReplyDeleteUgly
ReplyDeletevery ugly man
ReplyDeleteHAWT
ReplyDeletewowowow you look so funny..i like it
ReplyDeletethis was strangly disterving
ReplyDeletewhat the heck is a et + lady
ReplyDeleteOops, Scary women
ReplyDeletelooking strange...
ReplyDeleteO_o
ReplyDeleteLooks more like Justin beiber
ReplyDeletelol ha ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI know right
ReplyDeleteha ha aha wha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny
ReplyDeleteWhooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteomg
ReplyDeleteWhat Happened next after the party
ReplyDeleteKill it with fire
ReplyDeleteThat's halriouse yet disterbing
ReplyDeletewhoa! weirdness overload!
ReplyDeleteomg thise is very funny
ReplyDeleteDAFUQ DID I JUST READ!! XD
ReplyDeleteI think he would look better in a deep blue or purple. But other then his poor color choice he looks FABULOUS
ReplyDeleteI'm done with humanity
ReplyDeleteYou dreamed it? What the?!
ReplyDeletedylan Nicholas
ReplyDeleteThat's disturbing...
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletewhaa
ReplyDeleteWhaaa
ReplyDeleteFacebook
ReplyDeleteUhh.
ReplyDeletewat
See. This is why dreams are AWESOME!!!
I am literally dying of laughter. Not only from your dream, but the picture and the comments!!!!!!!!!! IVE GONE BLIND!!!!
ReplyDeleteVoldy: HEY!!!! LEZ GET DIS PARTY STARTED!!!
I MEAN WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?
falls off bead and hit head
kya pagle pan hai
ReplyDeletez the otaku girl with a gun
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeleteTrust me. Your dream is THE WEIRDEST of all the dreams me and my friends have dreamt our whole lives.
Wow!!!!!
ReplyDeletevoldemom
ReplyDeleteهههههههههههه voldemom
ReplyDelete😂😂
ReplyDeleteallllllllllllllllllllllllllll ah
ReplyDeleteIn the days of lot in the end shall it be
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteWe are in the end times I had a real angel come to my house.
ReplyDeleteThis Angel was not of peace but of war ! Revelations 9an7
ReplyDeletewhat the hell!!!
ReplyDeleteso scary
ReplyDeleteWeird dream if u ask me!
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeletefeel like killing.
ReplyDeleteHahaha
ReplyDeleteishiiiiii
ReplyDeleteno offence to a fellow wierdo but u seem mentaly disturbed
ReplyDeletebeautiful girl
ReplyDeleteWhat in the world
ReplyDeletewhat?????
ReplyDeletereally u think so she is beautiful????
Never
ReplyDeletesrija vanan you fine
ReplyDeleteWats thats its so gross
ReplyDeletevery nic
ReplyDelete???
ReplyDeleteElegance at its finest.
ReplyDeleteToo bad....
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteooh mie...
ReplyDeleteFaces don't matter, it's all about the feel.
ReplyDeleteFreaky
ReplyDeletebeaultiful!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit is voldem mam
ReplyDeleteeeeewww
ReplyDeleteHariram kurmi
ReplyDeleteeeewwww
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's very disturbing
ReplyDeleteThe FUCKKKKKKKK. IS WRONG WITH THIS PICE E OF SHITS???
ReplyDeleteewwwww
ReplyDeletei know its eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteWhat....why......
ReplyDelete.... Keep scrolling keep scrolling
ReplyDeleteTalk about something that will cause nightmares. EWWWWW
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck
ReplyDeletePiece of shitsm
ReplyDeleteSusan Thompson "mother of god" is right.
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing.di jet say that .u will never enter heaven.there is no mother to god nor begotten son. U will make god angery and u will get his anger by entering hell.
ReplyDeleteStop saying that
ReplyDeletestarts jerking and falls to floor frothing at the mouth
ReplyDeleteWhat a magnificent/ugly creature... XD
ReplyDeleteLol so sexy
ReplyDeleteOf course its a dream!
ReplyDeleteITS MY MOM!!!! -_-
ReplyDeletei am now scared for life
ReplyDeletevoldemort is looking fabulous...
ReplyDeletethats antonio hurston
ReplyDeleteo god that face
ReplyDeletethat is an ugly look for him
ReplyDeleteWell, I would say that dream was quite... eventful...
ReplyDelete#weirdness
ReplyDeletelmao wtf
ReplyDeleteXD
ReplyDeleteso scary
ReplyDeleteThats gonna give me nightmares
ReplyDeleteIts really scared
ReplyDeleteVoldemort is sooooooo sexy
ReplyDeleteahahahahaa ahahahahhaha dead
ReplyDeleteWTF OMG KILL MEEEEE
ReplyDeletehahahahaha thats funny
ReplyDeleteim dead
ReplyDeleteWell then lol
ReplyDeletei was jk
ReplyDeletejk
ReplyDeleteThats you Karina Garcia
ReplyDeletehell no that'x alysha contreras
ReplyDeletethat just literally freaked me out!
ReplyDeleteyour dreams are magical things Fandoms United
ReplyDeleteit didn't creep me out
ReplyDeletenot really
ReplyDeletewhat the Hades, that was weird (understatement)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteFinally someone with the as weird dreams as me ! ( mine are a bit weirder though but not as fabulous )
ahh
ReplyDeletetf
ReplyDeleteHOLLY SHIZZZZZZZZ XD
ReplyDeleteI'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!
ReplyDeleteis that....voldemort in makeup
ReplyDeleteOmg
ReplyDeleteLol... Don't feel too bad, I've had lots of weird dreams too. Once I was Batgirl/Babara Gordon, and the Joker was after me, but whenever I tried to tell anyone it came out as Voldemort instead... So When I tried to say "The Joker is coming!" It came out as "Voldemort is coming!" And no one believed me... :\
ReplyDeleteMelanie Zhang
ReplyDeleteKILL IT WITH GREEK FIRE
shudders
ReplyDelete#superwomanvid
ReplyDeleteHe Who can not be Tamed
ReplyDeleteLol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteThere are so any nerds from so many fandoms commenting on this. It's amazing to read the comments 😂😂😂
ReplyDelete😆😆😂😂😂😂😆😆😂😂😂😄😄😄😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed my life out! This is hilarious
ReplyDelete😭😭😭😭🐍🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽😼💩💩💩💩💩💩💩👹👹👹👹👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👠👠👠👰👰👑👑👯👯💎💍💋💋💋💋💋💋💄💄💄👣👣👣🐎🐠🐙🐅🐊🐉🐉🐉🐉🐲🐲🐓🐳🐳🐳🐬🐬🐬🐟🐟🐋🐄🐄🐏🐏🐀🐀🐃💐🐾🐩🐈🐪🐪🐫🐪🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉🇨🇳🇬🇧🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸📍📍📍📍🇨🇳🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇳🚥🏮🏮🏮🚥🚜🚠🚟🚒🚲🔰🔰🚦🇨🇳🚦🚦🚦🚦🚟🚦🚟🚥🚥⛽️🚡🚡🚡⛽️🚒🚒🚒🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a dream like that
ReplyDeleteit would be awesome to see Hermione and Harry and Ron. But it would be scary to see Voldemort like that
ReplyDelete😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletethat is the funniest thing ever!!!!
ReplyDeletethat looks like my great grandmother lol
ReplyDeleteLady GaGa....
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteThat is disturbing.
ReplyDelete............
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteI had almost the same dream, but in the end we tangle up voldy in Laffy taffy
ReplyDeleteWow n lol
ReplyDeleteD
ReplyDeleteCall
ReplyDeleteThey created a monster! XDD
ReplyDeleteDear
ReplyDeletelol!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying.
ReplyDeleteOhmy
ReplyDeleteha ha ha
ReplyDeleteohmy hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteTMI
ReplyDelete