Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
HAPPY B-DAY JARED I love you! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED YOURE SUCH A GREAT KID AND YOU DO AN AMAZING JOB AT BEING HENRY IN OUAT HAVE A TRULY AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! 😄🎉✨💖
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSofia Noble Curveira ISNT HE THOUGH?! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you..uhh well I think you get it
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete#OUAT #Henry
Happy birthday! How old is he?
ReplyDeleteUnique BookNerd He's 15!
ReplyDeleteSasha Tekeian whoa! So doesn't look 15!
ReplyDeleteUnique BookNerd Well, this picture is from the pilot, which was in 2011, so he was 11 in this picture
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSasha Tekeian true, but even now, to me, he doesnt look 15
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteYesssss happy birthday you have grown up so much
ReplyDeleteMary Darley
ReplyDeleteHaha that smile :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birth day p.s. your carater is my 1 favorite one in OUAT
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jared
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE Benjamin Lee
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!😃
ReplyDeleteHot chocolate with cimanen
ReplyDeleteKatie S. Awwww
ReplyDelete